Personal Support Worker
At Tree of Life, we understand that it takes more than just standard caregiving to ensure that loved ones are living their best life possible. We are always looking for caring and compassionate caregivers who are willing to extend well beyond basic caregiving. We seek caregivers who enjoy building authentic personal relationships that ensure our clients are fully engaged, stimulated and loving life to the fullest. Our caregiving team is dedicated to building friendships that result in truly compassionate care… the kind of care that you would expect from family.
Our caregivers are responsible for providing companionship, personal care and health maintenance services to clients in their home or throughout the community within the framework of our philosophy, policies, standards and legislation.
Tree of Life provides Personalized Care which may include Companionship, Home help, Personal Care, Art & Music Therapy, but are not limited to activities such as:
• Walking in the park on a sunny day
• Playing cards, Chess and other board games
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care with Music and Memory activities.
Essential Requirements to be a Caregiver:
• Proven ability to be FUN and Engaging in different settings.
• Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect.
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and respectful manner.
• Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check
• 3 professional and personal references
• Possess a valid driver’s license is an asset, but not essential.
*Indicate if you speak a second language
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
SEND RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Dr. Suzy Casimiro – email@example.com
Thank you to all applicants.
We will only be contacting suitable candidates.